- Boat Name: Anytime Baby
- YW#: IYBA_2792905
- Year: 2004
- Located in: Palmetto, Florida, United States
2004 Cruisers 540 Express is the flagship of the 2004 Cruisers lineup. This one has all the right equipment and is the lowest priced one on the market. If you are looking for a large express cruiser, THIS IS THE ONE! It is perfectly matched with Twin Volvo D12 715 hp(each) Diesel engines, Onan 13.5KW Genset, and a Full Garmin 7612 electronics package. “ANYTIME BABY” is new to the market, well maintained, and is owned and operated by an experienced boat owner.
- New HD stainless anchor
- New sound system for cockpit and cabin
- New stainless full-size galley refrigerator
- New bilge pumps
- New ac pump- fresh ac service
- New autopilot and steering actuator
- New TV in cockpit with electric lift
- New Aft Camper Canvas
- 1,000-hour service complete
- Fresh compound, wax, and much more.
Rick Obey Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
Number of Engines: 2
Make: Volvo / Model: D-12 / Engine Power (HP): 715.00 / Engine Power (KW): 533.18 / Fuel: Diesel / Engine Type: Inboard / Year: 2004 / Hours: 1140.00 / Engine Location: Port /
Make: Volvo / Model: D-12 / Engine Power (HP): 715.00 / Engine Power (KW): 533.18 / Fuel: Diesel / Engine Type: Inboard / Year: 2004 / Hours: 1140.00 / Engine Location: Starboard /
Cruisers 540 Express Manufacturer”s Overview
Cruisers Yachts combine eye-catching contemporary styling and a full complement of features and accommodations with affordability and practicality. One of the oldest American boat manufacturers, Cruisers Yachts has its roots in the Thompson Bros. Boat Building Co., established in 1904 in Peshtigo, Wisconsin. In the 1950s, the family-owned company moved to Oconto, Wisc., where it is still headquartered today, and began building larger cabin cruisers under the Cruisers brand name. In 1993, local entrepreneur K.C. Stock purchased the company and renamed it Cruisers Yachts. Continuous research and design development has given Cruisers a full portfolio of family-oriented motor yacht models ranging from 33 to 60 feet. Cruisers” model ranges include the Cantius, Flybridge, Express, and Bow Riders series.
The Cruisers 540 Express presents open-air cruising at its finest. The cockpit with its comfortable, nearly round seating area, served by a large wet bar, is ideally designed for entertaining. A fill-in pad converts the settee to a spacious sun lounge. Step up to the helm area, which has a companion lounge for family or friends. The huge, wraparound helm, shaded by the hardtop, makes driving the 540 Express a pleasure, and the boat’s Volvo propulsion system enhances the experience by making it easier to maneuver and dock in a crowded marina. Below, steps lead down to a stylish salon with a long settee and dining table, opposite a full galley lined with handsome wood cabinetry. The luxurious sleeping accommodations include a private master stateroom with generous storage and head, aft, and a forward VIP. Walkaround side decks make it easy to walk forward to the bow while docking and anchoring or to enjoy the double foredeck sun lounge.
Cherry cabinetry and many designer features like recessed lights and decorator accents greet you in the main salon. The visual is that of a very much larger boat in its clever layout. The salon has a large u-shaped sofa that can seat 8 comfortably and convert to a sleeper. Dining is for six and the table can hide away under the floor electrically. The salon features a 36″ flat panel TV built into the wall with its own DVD player and satellite receiver and stereo. There are 2 bar stools and an extended counter serving as extra eating space or bar. The galley is expansive and is to port with plenty of storage and counter space, including a full-size refrigerator /freezer, convection microwave, dishwasher, built-in coffee maker, and much more. The head is spacious in storage and full glass shower enclosure. A large decorative glass ceiling fixture is the center of the boat adding richness and charm to the surroundings. There are also 2 large skylights/hatches in the salon/galley.
The forward VIP guest stateroom is spacious with private entry to the head. The stateroom features a full queen berth, flat panel TV stereo, and DVD player as well as its own satellite receiver, and lots of cherry wood throughout. A large skylight/hatch is center of the stateroom.
The master stateroom is aft and features a full walk-around oversized queen berth, walk-in closet, and TV with its own satellite receiver, DVD player, and stereo. The adjoining private head features a full and large glassed-in shower enclosure and lots of storage, and the cherry cabinetry is very beautifully made throughout the stateroom and head, with cove moldings and recessed reading and storage/bookshelves in cherry and glass. There is also a hidden washer/dryer combo in the stateroom.
Teak-threaded steps take you up to an expansive deck and cockpit, which is fully air-conditioned. A large electric retractable sunroof with an adjacent skylight is the centerpiece of the deck. That also features a full enclosure. The Captain and co-captain chairs are large and plush, on the port, there is seating for 6, and aft of the deck is a rounded seating area with a large table and seating for an additional 6-8 people. Through the transom door just forward of the swim platform is a mezzanine love seat as well.
From the Captain”s bridge, a step down to the center of the deck and directly behind the captain/co-captain is a large entertainment center with a built-in barbeque wet bar, retractable TV, and refrigerator with a built-in U-line ice maker. The rear seating electrically folds out to a sun bed and forward on the bow is a very large sun bed for 2.
- Direct satellite TV (TracVision 4HD)
- Surround sound in salon
- 36″ Flat screen TV in salon with DVD player
- Flat Screen TV with DVD player and stereo in Master stateroom
- Flat Screen TV with DVD player and stereo in VIP
- Cherry Interior with custom decorating features
- Deluxe bedding/accents soft goods package
- Bar stools and accented Corian counters
- Glass enclosed large shower stalls with bench seat
- Water monitors in each head
- Splendid marine grade Washer/Dryer combo
- Walk in master closet
- 4 zone independent AC/heat
- Large U-shaped sofa with two end unit recliners and electric fold-away table
- Large convection microwave in stainless steel
- 3 burner glass cooktop stove
- Built in coffeemaker
- Full Size Fridge/Freezer
- Stainless steel sink with Kohler fixtures
- Bar stools and accented Corian counters
- Nautical Structures 800 lb. davit
- Fully air-conditioned cockpit/deck
- Cockpit wet bar, icemaker, fridge, and electric Barbeque
- Seating on deck for 12-14 people Large sun bed on bow
- Rear cockpit electric convertible sunbed
- Full Enclosure
- 4-way electric captain and co-captain chairs
- Hard top with Electric sunroof and glass skylight on cockpit/deck
- Retractable shore cord
- Bow thruster
- Automatic fire extinguisher system
- Fuel crossover switches
- Windlass anchor system with foredeck and dash controls
- Remote spotlight
- Bow sunpad
- Clarion Cockpit Stereo
Engines & Mechanical
- Volvo D12”s 715HP EVC engines
- Keyless ignition and start override
- Onan generator with sound shield
- Battery charger, Isolator, and equalizer
- Battery parallel switch
- Reverse oil change system
- 5 Racor filters
- Hot Water Heater
- Excellent Engine Access
Nauti Yacht Sales Inquiries
The Worth Avenue Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.